Bruce & Butler (Bruce & Butler Limited) are a limited company registered at Companies House in England & Wales (Registration number: 09846952).
Bruce & Butler’s registered address is Unit 9, Neepsend Triangle, Burton Road, Sheffield, S3 8BW.
If you have any questions or need further information about our privacy practices please contact email@example.com
Bruce & Butler is registered with the UK data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), as required by law under the Data Protection Act 1998 (Registration number: ZA164370).
We may collect the following information:
• Information you provide by completing forms on the website, including information you give us when registering on our website, subscribing to services or requesting further information;
• Information you provide if you contact us (for example, an email address)
Information supplied for recruitment purposes. If you apply for a vacancy or submit your curriculum vitae through this website you will provide information about yourself which may include Sensitive Personal Data, as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting this information you are expressly consenting to us using this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out monitoring activities required of us as an equal opportunities employer. Information supplied for recruitment purposes will not be used for marketing purposes.
Use of your information
The information provided will be used
• to provide this website and any of our other services to you;
• provide services to clients where this requires processing your information on their behalf;
• improve this website and our services;
• for internal business administration including fulfilling any legal requirements;
• to provide you with information and services that you request from us or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes providing you with information which we feel may be of interest to you;
• recruitment/selection procedures.
• Disclosure of your information
Your information will not be disclosed to unrelated third parties except as otherwise provided for in this Policy.
We may disclose your information to third parties where:
• you have consented for us to do so;
• we are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example to comply with anti-money laundering regulations);
• we merge, re-organise or transfer all or part of our business in which case your information will be disclosed to potential or actual successors of the business;
• we use third party service providers to provide services that involve data processing (where we use service providers we will ensure the appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information). Security
Bruce & Butler is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to secure information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorised access or disclosure. Where we use third parties to provide related services involving information you supply, we require them meet appropriate security standards.
Bruce & Butler uses technology to collect information about the use of the website and to distinguish you from other users of our website in order to improve your experience when you browse the website.
At any time if you would prefer to stop receiving marketing materials from us please use the “unsubscribe” option included in the email or other material.
Please feel free to say anything to us. Our staff will reply to any message as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on +44 (0)114 3992641 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Bruce & Butler. All Rights Reserved. Another handcrafted site by REAL
Your Message successfully sent!